Myofascial Release is first and foremost a philosophy of care and second a therapeutic process that you ”do” for a client. In this fast-paced, 15 CE hour intensive, we will blend theory, demonstration, and hands-on practice to help you learn the specific therapeutic skills necessary to get great results for your clients.
You will learn to get deeper into the tissues to quickly reduce pain patterns, release tension and retrictions, and create greater mobility with less work for you! Incorporating new advanced thinking to your medical massage therapeutic strategies, we will learn when and how to apply a range of "no-strain" direct and indirect connective tissue techniques.
Add to your skills and explore:
* Anatomy as Applied to Myofascial System
* Formula for Effective Results
* How to Work Without Strain
* Fascial Releases for the Four Anatomical Diaphragms
* Myofascial Unwinding
* Therapeutic Strategy – Critical Thinking Applications
* Piezo-Electric Phenomenon
* Direct & Indirect Connective Tissue Techniques
* Coached Micromovement Techniques
* Optimal Uses of the Techniques
Pre-requisites: Must be a Licensed or Certified Massage Therapist
Date & Time: Nov 12-13, 2018 - 9:00am-5:30pm
CE Hours: 15
Location: Wheaton / Warrenville IL Area - Announcing Soon!
Important! Early Registration Discount Ends Nov 4, 2018 at 11:59pm Central.