~Begin Your Training in the Authentic Healing Practices of Hawaii's Medical Kahuna~
Staying True to the Old Ways
This is an intensive 3-day workshop offering authentic teachings in the healing practices as they have been shared for generations by native Hawaiians.
A Foundation in the Elements
The Elemental Energies of Fire, Water, Air, and Earth are the building blocks for all creation and life itself. They are the spiritual basis for the healing kuleana (authority) of our lineage as well as for all other Hawaiian sacred arts.
You as an Elemental Being
In this course, you will begin recognizing yourself as an elemental being, which opens a new vision and new possibilities as you move forward in life. It is also the beginning of seeing others, and the planet, as elemental beings. With this primal understanding, the process of healing, spirituality, and what are sometimes referred to as "shamanic" traditions unfolds.
In this Training, You will...
* Learn to work with mana and elemental energies to strengthen and heal your body, mind & spirit.
* Discover the deeper meanings of Aloha.
* Learn traditional oli (chants) for creating deeper spiritual connections.
* Build a personal relationship with the 4 elemental energies: Fire, Water, Air & Earth.
* Learn an effective Hawaiian healing & assessment ritual using the elemental energies.
Through a blending of "talk story", teachings, experiential work, and hands-on practices, you will find a growing inner strength and peace and learn to work in harmony with the forces around you, instead of fighting against them.
Date & Time: Nov 27-29, 2018 - 9:30am-5:30pm
CE Hours: 22
Instructor: Kumu Rick Pono Vrenios & Linda Ha'awi Arigi
Location: Wheaton / Warrenville, IL area
Repeater Rate Eligible: Must have completed an Initial Training with one