The Ethics of Privacy and Consent program is like survival training for your practice. When a situation comes up, your training and instincts naturally take over, and you follow the protocol to lead you through.
When you have a pre-arranged plan, the situation becomes much easier and gentler on both you and the client. Join us for this very useful and very important course.
Even though it is an Online Workshop, this course is very interactive. To comply with Distance Learning requirements, attendees will be required to submit answers to a short quiz at the end of the program before receiving credit for the course.
You Need to Know...
* What countless massage therapists do unknowingly every day that both violates ethical standards, and causes many lost clients!
* How to stay safe within the HIPAA Laws.
* The appropriate parameters for declining or dismissing clients.
* How to gracefully manage clients when the needs are “over your head”.
* Common ethical issues that can arise specifically within a spa/clinic setting.
While this CE topic is state-mandated, we’ll make it enjoyable with discussions and activities in this short, but complete program.
Date and Time: Feb 22, 2018
Instructor: Rick Vrenios, LMT
Location: ONLINE Live Webinar
CE Hours: 3 Hours of Ethics