Building on the Craniosacral Therapy Level 1 Course, this program expands a step deeper with Advanced Therapeutic Holds and Releases. We will look at gentle, yet effective corrective interventions for when Facilitated Self-Correction fails to enable a release. And, we will explore the energy medicine applications and benefits within this work.
Therefore, these topics will be a major focus for this course to taking your skills to new level of effectiveness:
* Sacred Space as a healing mechanism in Craniosacral Therapy
* Common Dysfunctions in the Craniosacral System.
* Specific Interventions for when Faciliated Self-Correction Doesn't Work.
* The Energetic Theory of Life, Death, and Existence as applied to CST.
* Energy applications as a tool for diagnostic assessment.
* Energy applications in CST as corrective techniques.
* Using the CSF Rhythm to support the Pathway of Correction.
At the completion of this course, you will be more in tune with perceiving dysfunctions in the Craniosacral System and applying gentle and effective corrective techniques to facility the resumption of a normal, healthy flow of the Cerebrospinal Fluid.
This course will help you progress within CST to a powerful space of gentle healing working with all the natural rhythms of the body. This is a unique approach developed in part and used by Rick Vrenios in his private practice. It is incredible work.
Date/Time: Nov 14, 2018 - 9:00am-5:00pm
Pre-Requisite: Craniosacral Therapy Level 1
Instructor: Rick Vrenios
Location: Salternatives Spa, 1541 E. Fabyan Parkway, Unit 161, Geneva, IL