The System of Reflexology that's Blissfully Relaxing for Your Clients...
Gentler on Your Hands and Fingers!
In this 15-hour professional training, you will gain a comprehensive understanding of Reflexology as a therapeutic system of natural healing specifically for the feet. Develop the skills to get real results for your clients by learning directly from the developer of the system!
Called by some, "The Best Reflexology Training in the Country", this course is ideal for Massage Therapists, Nurses, Physical Therapists, Reiki Practitioners, and Reflexologists seeking a better system of Reflexology.
* Strong understanding of the body’s reflex zones and Zone Therapy concepts.
* Proper technique integrating physical stimulation with energy balancing to influence the physical, energetic, and astral bodies in a unified Multi-Dimensional Touch.
* A wonderful & deeply relaxing flow to use as a basic foundation for client sessions.
* When health conditions suggest NOT to provide Reflexology.
* The massive impact of stress and how Reflexology can stop or reverse the devastating consequences of unmanaged stress.
* And so much more!
You will receive a detailed workshop manual, and upon completion of this course, you will have the knowledge and the skills to provide a complete Therapeutic Reflexology session for the Feet.
Date/Time: Nov 17-18, 2018 - 9:00am-5:30pm
CE Hours: 15 CEs NCBTMB Approved
Instructor: Rick Vrenios
Location: Lisle, Illinois
Early Season Discount Ends: Sept 30, 2018 at 11:59pm Central