~ Female Authority in the Ku Tradition ~
Ua hanau ka Po – The night gave birth. The female power brought forth Life from the beginnings of time, the deepest night of Po. Literally translated as “the sacred female”, ka wahine kapu is that potent feminine force within us that can be called upon, focused and directed to a specific purpose.
The Hawaiian Goddesses claim their place in the continuing process of attracting, receiving, birthing, nurturing and sometimes destroying life and the ‘aina (the lands). The Goddesses personify the mana (spiritual power) of wahine (woman), and they offer their primal forces to enhance & empower all creative and healing work.
Prayers are in motion to assist each person attending to develop their personal connection with those Wahine Kapu known as Haumea/Hina, Pele, Poli’ahu - and One whose name will be spoken only in the sacred space of the class. Their Sisters may also make an appearance.
In this two day intensive, we will:
* Explore the sacred nature of the female principle as related to the Hawaiian Goddesses: their strengths, their sisterhood, and their workings in Hawaii.
* Meditate & merge with their forbidding yet loving spirits and unique personalities.
* Learn the callings.
* Bring forth ka wahine kapu from within yourself - in whatever way this manifests for you - for personal healing & empowerment.
* Create ritual to embody the Goddess energies and integrate their blessings and gifts with our lineage healing treatment.
* There will be table practice.
This will be a time sacred to the universal female, pregnant and dark with all potential. This force is present in men and women; both are welcome.
Date & Time: Dec 2-3, 2017 - 9:30am-5:30pm
Pre-Requisite: Hawaiian Initial Training with one of our lineage kumus
CE Hours: 0
Instructor: Kumu Linda Ha'awilanikealoha Arigi
Location: TBA - Wheaton IL area